FAQ Search
Memberlist Usergroups
  Forum Statistics Register
Moonpod Homepage Starscape Information Mr. Robot Information Free Game Downloads Starscape Highscore Table
Michel Bay sticks it to internet nerds.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Film Talk View previous topic :: View next topic  

Poll Result
  The movie is.  

Going to **** rock.
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Going to rock.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Going to be ok.
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Going to suck
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Going to **** suck.
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Made of soap.
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 8  

Author
Troll
Troll

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:47 pm    Post subject: Michel Bay sticks it to internet nerds. Reply with quote

To translate,
Quote:

I've been on the internet and a lot of you are bitching about how I "ruined your childhood" well take a look at the cartoon. It sucks and all you people who watch it suck. Its really old and ****** and the designs would never work.

Why did I add flames? Because I **** can! Thats why. I'm a **** movie genius person I can do whatever the **** I want.

Why are the new designs so busy? because thats the only way it could work. This isn't some cheep plastic toy. It has to transform AND move. Any simpler and we wouldn't be able to do all that cool stuff. Don't you idiots know about science and stuff? A lot of work went into these designs and you philistines have to **** appreciate it.

The actual video.
http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1808716430/video/2939413/standardformat
Fost
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:53 am    Post subject: Re: Michel Bay sticks it to internet nerds. Reply with quote

icarus wrote:
Thats why. I'm a **** movie genius person I can do whatever the **** I want.

You're paraphrasing of course, but I'm lost here - is 'movie genius person' an Americanism for 'Talentless dick'?

Michael Bay sucks so hard it's shocking that he keep getting attached to these films.

Last edited by Fost on Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Konedima
Grammar Police
Grammar Police

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It makes sense, actually - the worst director they could find for the worst idea for a movie they could find.
Fost
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't say Transformers is a bad idea for a movie. Nothing's really a bad idea for a movie, it all comes down to the script writer's and director's talent to see if it can be pulled off.

So, going off that thought, surely we are in for a treat!:

DIRECTOR - Micheal Bay: He made 'Pearl Harbor' - he needs no other credentials!
WRITER - : John Rogers: Credited on CatWoman, the Core and some episodes of the Cosby show!
WRITER - : Roberto Orci: Worked on Xena Warrior Princess.
WRITER - : Alex Kurtzman: Worked on Xena Warrior Princess.

Wow, I just can't wait - I'm having heart palpitations wondering what this dream team will come up with...
Chrisj

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Michel Bay sticks it to internet nerds. Reply with quote

Fost wrote:

You're paraphrasing of course, but I'm lost here - is 'movie genius person' and Americanism for 'Talentless dick'?

Terry Pratchett once said that "there are two kinds of people in the film industry: people with good ideas and no money, and people with money and American citizenship". IIRC, this was around the time that one of the big studios said that they wanted to do a film of Mort, but would want to "lose the death angle"....
icarus
Troll
Troll

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Michel Bay sticks it to internet nerds. Reply with quote

Fost wrote:
icarus wrote:

You're paraphrasing of course, but I'm lost here - is 'movie genius person' and Americanism for 'Talentless dick'?

Its an Icarism for pretentious director who thinks he is a genius, and that his movies are high art, and that everyone else is just to stupid to realize that.
SethP

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:25 am    Post subject: Re: Michel Bay sticks it to internet nerds. Reply with quote

icarus wrote:
Fost wrote:
icarus wrote:

Its an Icarism for pretentious director who thinks he is a genius, and that his movies are high art, and that everyone else is just to stupid to realize that.

... High art? The dude made Perl Harbor. If he seriously thinks that movie was high art, he should be taken out back and shot.
KingAl

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, he's almost as hilarious as Uwe Boll. I'm sensing some correlation between mediocre filmmakers and people who feel the need to extol their awesomeness and denigrate others with colourful language.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Film Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: