FAQ Search
Memberlist Usergroups
  Forum Statistics Register
Moonpod Homepage Starscape Information Mr. Robot Information Free Game Downloads Starscape Highscore Table
Plz!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Starscape View previous topic :: View next topic  

Poll Result
  Should The Next Starscape Update Have Cheat Codes???  

Yes!!!
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
No!!!
76%
 76%  [ 10 ]

Total Votes : 13  

Author

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:48 am    Post subject: Plz!!! Reply with quote

OK I NEED (Shocked) A TRAINER THAT WORKS ON THE CURRENT VERSION OF STARSCAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fost
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This has come up so many times, that it did officially get added to the list of stuff to do. It's way low on the priority scale though so I wouldn't hold your breath - mainly because we can't understand the attraction of zero challenge gaming.
SethP

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's more the attraction of being ridiculously powerful, I guess. Of course, that does tend to get boring real quick...
Siber

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being ridiculously powerful can be fun, under two conditions. First, if you've worked for it. Going back to starter areas in an RPG and slaughtering everything can have a certain appeal. Those monsters that gave you so much trouble before? Easy meat now. Second, if you're powerful in a really stylish way. Cheating in the expansion pack for FEAR gave me unlimited chaingun ammo and slowmotion, letting me mow down whole squads at once. The appeal in that is much the same as watching an action movie. Starscape already lets you get powerful in the first way, through work. Put the time in and one way or another, you'll get better. I have never in a game of Starscape thought 'I could really use godmod right now, this boss is totally unfair'. I suggest that anyone who has just isn't trying hard enough.
Ren Fraggle

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only time I've wanted to cheat as far as Starscape is concerned is towards the end, when all the resources were mined. It really had nothing to do with more or less challenge. I had strong enough ships to beat the game, but I still wanted to build more stuff. I eventually found a thing to download that let me give myself more resources. It was one of those universal cheater things that work like gamesharks on consoles. Just search for memory locations with values I'm interested in, and when I've narrowed it down to the right spot, I can change the value to something else.
SethP

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ren Fraggle wrote:
The only time I've wanted to cheat as far as Starscape is concerned is towards the end, when all the resources were mined. It really had nothing to do with more or less challenge. I had strong enough ships to beat the game, but I still wanted to build more stuff. I eventually found a thing to download that let me give myself more resources. It was one of those universal cheater things that work like gamesharks on consoles. Just search for memory locations with values I'm interested in, and when I've narrowed it down to the right spot, I can change the value to something else.

You could always mine from the 'dangerous' zones too (with the worms). The resources in those respawn.
Twad

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dont need cheatcodes when you got easy difficulty.

I would rather see some sort of campaing editor.
hair65

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:42 am    Post subject: nike shoes and wigs Reply with quote

www.google.com online shopping human hair wigs and nike shoes for discount.wholesale lace front wigs and cheap nike air max shos online.where to buy high quality synthetic wigs and roshe run shoes is a best choice.
human hair wigs
cheap lace front wigs
full lace wigs
lace front wigs
cheap human hair wigs
cheap synthetic wigs
cheap wigs for women
cheap bob wigs
african american wigs cheap
afro wigs cheap
cheap full lace wigs
cheap curly wigs
cheap cosplay wigs
cheap wigs for men
cheap costume wigs
cheap hair extensions

cheap nike shoes
nike air max
nike air max 90
nike air max 90 womens white
white roshes mens
roshes women
cheap air max 90
air max 270 mens
nike air max 1 mens
cheap nikes online
nike sb janoski
nike skateboarding shoes
nike air force one men
nike air force 1 low
black huaraches
nike huarache women
air max 270
air max sale
nike air max sale
air jordan 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Starscape All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: