FAQ Search
Memberlist Usergroups
  Forum Statistics Register
Moonpod Homepage Starscape Information Mr. Robot Information Free Game Downloads Starscape Highscore Table
Crash during startup [FIXED]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Word Pirate Support View previous topic :: View next topic  
 Author

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:22 pm    Post subject: Crash during startup [FIXED] Reply with quote

I just installed the release version and tried to run it. It crashes during startup when the window is still blank/black.

The message is: "Protected Application funktioniert nicht mehr" (roughly: "Protected Application no longer works" -- the standard Win7 crash dialog.)
"Protected Application" refers to the runtime packer, I guess.

The betas still work. I tried reinstalling the game, which did not help. Do you need one of the log files?

There are at least 2 Ogre errors in one of them:
Quote:
23:26:47: OGRE EXCEPTION(7:InternalErrorException): Could not load dynamic library Plugin_CgProgramManager. System Error: Das angegebene Modul wurde nicht gefunden.
in DynLib::load at ..\src\OgreDynLib.cpp (line 80)
23:26:47: Unable to create CG Program manager RenderSystem: OGRE EXCEPTION(7:InternalErrorException): Could not load dynamic library Plugin_CgProgramManager. System Error: Das angegebene Modul wurde nicht gefunden.
in DynLib::load at ..\src\OgreDynLib.cpp (line 80)

(By the way, the main window title still says "1.9B".)
Poo Bear
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops, I missed half the files from that upload - doh! Everything is uploaded correctly now.

I need sleep Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Word Pirate Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: