FAQ Search
Memberlist Usergroups
  Forum Statistics Register
Moonpod Homepage Starscape Information Mr. Robot Information Free Game Downloads Starscape Highscore Table
Beat game - but no credit? (spoilers)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Mr.Robot View previous topic :: View next topic  
 Author

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:21 am    Post subject: Beat game - but no credit? (spoilers) Reply with quote

I just beat the game on normal, i think. I hacked HEL, EVE took over, i got the fireworks and the credits. but the in game badge for beating the game on normal never occurred, nor did the Steam achievement. Is this bugged or do I still have to do something?

Also i already saved it in the last room so i can't go back and hack HEL again or anything like that.
Poo Bear
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry about that, should be fine. Were you online at the time? That might explain it perhaps. Make sure you are online, go back in to the game, watch the credits conversation and wander about a bit. Then check what the in-game achievements say and see if that tallies with what Steam is saying.

These Steam achievement things are a real pain Sad
Konedima
Grammar Police
Grammar Police

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poo Bear wrote:
These Steam achievement things are a real pain Sad

The annoying thing is that in theory they shouldn't have anywhere near as many problems as they do.
Knestore

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no luck so far. still not getting the in game or steam achievement. But yeah i think i maybe was offline at the time i beat the game. then i had to be a dummy and save it so i couldn't go back and beat it again :p

I really did enjoy the game by the way!

oh one other thing i remember, after i beat the game initially i noticed the steam achievement didn't pop up so before completely exiting i did look at the in game achievements. they seemed odd in that each one seemed listed twice, one with the achievement i already earned, one without, like for the rescues and contacts. i didn't recall if the beating the game on normal achievement was showing up then or not.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Mr.Robot All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: