FAQ Search
Memberlist Usergroups
  Forum Statistics Register
Moonpod Homepage Starscape Information Mr. Robot Information Free Game Downloads Starscape Highscore Table
Explorer Achievement (Spoilers Possible)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Mr.Robot View previous topic :: View next topic  
 Author

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:47 am    Post subject: Explorer Achievement (Spoilers Possible) Reply with quote

Okay, so I'm stuck at 99% on the explored stat, but I can't find any unvisited room on the map, and I used a walkthrough at GameFAQs the second time, so I think I hit all the secret areas. I think there's five, but it would be great if someone could confirm with locations.

I've also hacked every console and enemy type (I think), but I don't know if those count. Does anyone know of any easily missable rooms or have any ideas to help me out? I've been searching the map and going crazy.
View user's profile Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Poo Bear
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you think you've been everywhere you could send me your game save (mydocuments/mrrobot/data/saves) and I'll check it (supportATmoonpod.com). It's possible it could be some sort of bug.
Poo Bear
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought we might have a bug here, but thankfully not, you just missed a hidden room.

The room is accessed from here:

Here it is on the map, it's back in zone1.

Jag

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:07 pm    Post subject: Aaaaaaargh! Reply with quote

How did I miss that twice and both walkthroughs I looked at have no mention of it? It's just so freaking obvious. I feel like a complete and utter moron now...
View user's profile Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Poo Bear
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem, those hidden rooms are easy to miss.

Can you wade in on the difficulty debate? Some posts here talk about ghost hacking being far too easy. What was your experience like?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Mr.Robot All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: