FAQ Search
Memberlist Usergroups
  Forum Statistics Register
Moonpod Homepage Starscape Information Mr. Robot Information Free Game Downloads Starscape Highscore Table
Problem with account
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Mr. Robot Support View previous topic :: View next topic  
 Author

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:30 pm    Post subject: Problem with account Reply with quote

First of all, sorry to create a new topic. Embarassed Here's my problem, my e-mail account was blocked due to a virus, Sad because of that, I lost my moonpod account Confused Sad and therefore my activation key for Mr. Robot. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad (I really love the game) Also, before losing my previous account, I could not re-unlock Mr. Robot. Any help is appreciated, and, if you see something is wrong with my post, please do tell.
Poo Bear
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry about that. If you can email me the full name used to buy the game and/or the old email address then I can find the account. Contact me through supportATmoonpod.com (change AT to @).
Yaiba

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, thanks, will do (the game, despite small is rather interesting and with lots of potential, a sequel could be made ^^)
Yaiba

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, game's working, just can't download user adventures, searched the other topics, and still couldn't work it out, if you could post a quick list of programs known for interfering with the game, I would appreciate it ^^ keep up the good work
Poo Bear
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try now, I think there was actually a server problem (perhaps).

Smile
Yaiba

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's ALIVE!!! It's working, thanks ^^ (now back to work, got a math presentation followed by a chemistry test in the morning)
Poo Bear
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck!
Yaiba

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, didn't go that bad, but I almost ended speaking japanese during my presentation lol Trying to work on a user adventure ^^ Thanks for all the hard work.
Dakota03

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:23 am    Post subject: Re: Problem with account Reply with quote

Yaiba wrote:
First of all, sorry to create a new topic. Embarassed Here's my problem, my e-mail account was blocked due to a virus, Sad because of that, I lost my moonpod account Confused Sad transfers Dieppe and therefore my activation key for Mr. Robot. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad (I really love the game) Also, before losing my previous account, I could not re-unlock Mr. Robot. Any help is appreciated, and, if you see something is wrong with my post, please do tell.

Hello, you must create a new account to resolve this problem
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Mr. Robot Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: