FAQ Search
Memberlist Usergroups
  Forum Statistics Register
Moonpod Homepage Starscape Information Mr. Robot Information Free Game Downloads Starscape Highscore Table
DesuDesuDesu
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Starscape View previous topic :: View next topic  

Poll Result
  How many of your allotted registration codes have YOU used so far?  

I haven't bought Starscape yet!
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Just the one.
57%
 57%  [ 11 ]
Something bad happened, so two.
15%
 15%  [ 3 ]
All three. =(
21%
 21%  [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 19  

Author

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a woman holding a shiny spaceship (looks a bit like a BOX?) in front of her crotch. This spaceship is one which other ships enter and exit frequently. It's not that hard. Plus, the right kind of people (or the wrong ones, rather.) will just see that there's something in front of her crotch, thereby focusing attention on that, and then going from there.

I'm not saying this is the general concensus, but that's how you can easily make it look "sexual". But I can mostly tell what's MEANT to be sexual and what isn't... And that one isn't.
Fost
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Magnulus wrote:
It's a woman holding a shiny spaceship (looks a bit like a BOX?) in front of her crotch. This spaceship is one which other ships enter and exit frequently. It's not that hard. Plus, the right kind of people (or the wrong ones, rather.) will just see that there's something in front of her crotch, thereby focusing attention on that, and then going from there.

I'm not saying this is the general concensus, but that's how you can easily make it look "sexual".

We went though this a year or two ago - I just don't know what you are on about. I wouldn't even have looked at this and made any kind of innuendo out of it when I was 16 and at school. If what you are saying made any sense, then men would be giggling their socks off any time they saw a woman carrying pretty much anything. Anyway, lets not rake over old ground, you'll have to assume I have the equivalent of colour-blindness in this situation...
Magnulus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry. Like I've said, this isn't how everyone (or even any kind of considerable amount of people) sees it, it's just an answer to Chibi who said it couldn't possibly be considered obscene in any way. You may think me purile for seeing the things I mentioned, but it's not like I'm giggling like a giddy little schoolboy here, I made the first comment as a lark.

I won't mention it ever again. I'm sorry.
Fost
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Magnulus wrote:
I won't mention it ever again. I'm sorry.

Oh, feel free to talk about it - I just mean trying to explain it to me has been proven in the past to be as futile as trying to teach a dog card tricks. Smile
Chibi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, so...
Card tricks you say?
Hehe...
And here's one that plays a little poker and drinks a little beer. (Beware of tasteless jokes)
View user's profile Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lothar
Starscape Jedi
Starscape Jedi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fost wrote:
If what you are saying made any sense, then men would be giggling their socks off any time they saw a woman carrying pretty much anything.

Women generally don't carry things in quite that position.

If I saw a woman with her arms almost perfectly straight, hands bent inward, loosely cradling something right at her crotch, I'd have to hold in a bit of a giggle. It seems intended to draw attention... like... "look what I'm blocking the view of", kind of like when a woman holds two of something over her breasts. It's just not a natural pose.

The straight-armedness of the pose would make sense if what she was carrying was extremely heavy -- but then, she'd be hunched over a bit and her hands would be flexed. Or, the hands would make sense if she was carrying something really lightweight, but then I'd expect bent elbows instead of straight arms.

I had my wife stand and mimic the pose. It most definitely wasn't natural. She confirmed my suspicions -- "would you hold something like that?" "nope... *bends elbows* like this *holds imaginary something at belly*"
Chibi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lothar wrote:
I had my wife stand and mimic the pose. It most definitely wasn't natural. She confirmed my suspicions -- "would you hold something like that?" "nope... *bends elbows* like this *holds imaginary something at belly*"

Confirming my suspicions all along;
Rin Fubuki has NO ELBOWS!!!
View user's profile Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
VashuTStampedo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lothar wrote:
Fost wrote:
If what you are saying made any sense, then men would be giggling their socks off any time they saw a woman carrying pretty much anything.

Women generally don't carry things in quite that position.

If I saw a woman with her arms almost perfectly straight, hands bent inward, loosely cradling something right at her crotch, I'd have to hold in a bit of a giggle. It seems intended to draw attention... like... "look what I'm blocking the view of", kind of like when a woman holds two of something over her breasts. It's just not a natural pose.

The straight-armedness of the pose would make sense if what she was carrying was extremely heavy -- but then, she'd be hunched over a bit and her hands would be flexed. Or, the hands would make sense if she was carrying something really lightweight, but then I'd expect bent elbows instead of straight arms.

"Nice melons!"
"Thanks, they're ripe!"
Haine

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fost wrote:
Magnulus wrote:

I'm not saying this is the general concensus, but that's how you can easily make it look "sexual".

We went though this a year or two ago - I just don't know what you are on about. I wouldn't even have looked at this and made any kind of innuendo out of it when I was 16 and at school. If what you are saying made any sense, then men would be giggling their socks off any time they saw a woman carrying pretty much anything. Anyway, lets not rake over old ground, you'll have to assume I have the equivalent of colour-blindness in this situation...

So the fact I saw that as sexual, make me a bad man.
hair65

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:42 am    Post subject: nike shoes and wigs Reply with quote

www.google.com online shopping human hair wigs and nike shoes for discount.wholesale lace front wigs and cheap nike air max shos online.where to buy high quality synthetic wigs and roshe run shoes is a best choice.
human hair wigs
cheap lace front wigs
full lace wigs
lace front wigs
cheap human hair wigs
cheap synthetic wigs
cheap wigs for women
cheap bob wigs
african american wigs cheap
afro wigs cheap
cheap full lace wigs
cheap curly wigs
cheap cosplay wigs
cheap wigs for men
cheap costume wigs
cheap hair extensions

cheap nike shoes
nike air max
nike air max 90
nike air max 90 womens white
white roshes mens
roshes women
cheap air max 90
air max 270 mens
nike air max 1 mens
cheap nikes online
nike sb janoski
nike skateboarding shoes
nike air force one men
nike air force 1 low
black huaraches
nike huarache women
air max 270
air max sale
nike air max sale
air jordan 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Starscape All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: