FAQ Search
Memberlist Usergroups
  Forum Statistics Register
Moonpod Homepage Starscape Information Mr. Robot Information Free Game Downloads Starscape Highscore Table
PushPushJump
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> User Adventures View previous topic :: View next topic  
 Author
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SethP wrote:
Unfortunately, when I try, I get the error that the adventure's name has already been reserved by another author.

Sorry, don't know why - I missed this question. Yup - I got confused who I was talking to, adventure names are reserved once an author uploads the adventure, so only they can update it.

SethP wrote:
Edit -- Sort of a side question, how many authors need to approve an adventure before it goes into the download system? And is there any way to see the number of approvals the adventure has already received?

Currently it is set to 3, but it's easily changed. Good point about seeing how many votes, I'll make a note of that.
SethP

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inane wrote:
SethP, because of an error that caused people's saves to be erased, Moonpod disabled the downloading of user adventure until the next update.

I'm a member of the adventure authors group, though, so it let me download version .5 of PushPushJump. My problem is that I can't download version .6 now that Blitz has uploaded a new version.

Edit -- Thanks for the info Nick
Fost
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SethP wrote:
I'm a member of the adventure authors group, though, so it let me download version .5 of PushPushJump. My problem is that I can't download version .6 now that Blitz has uploaded a new version.

Hmm, try hitting the update button, then seeing if the download button is active.

Or is that what you did?
Zharmad

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Done! (v0.6)
I really like the way you put in the secret teleporters.
SethP

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fost wrote:
SethP wrote:

Hmm, try hitting the update button, then seeing if the download button is active.

Or is that what you did?

I'm not sure what was happening before the 1.02 patch (I think the download button wasn't lighting up), but now here's what happens:

I go to new game, click update, scroll to PushPushJump, and click download. The game warns me I won't be able to use my old save, I say "ok," it says "downloading," the download box goes away... and the version number doesn't change. I'm not exactly sure whether it actually downloaded the new version and didn't update the display info, but my old save still works fine, so I'm guessing there's a bigger error somewhere.
Blizgerg

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I uploaded a new version! (0.7)

This version will probably be the last version with major changes (like addition of rooms). I have lots of ideas I want to try out but I feel like many of them would not fit into this adventure comfortably.

This adventure now ends, i.e. says adventure complete and calls the gameComplete() function when you get to the last room.

Please comment and tell me if you think anything is broken.

Last edited by Blizgerg on Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Crussh

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AWMIGAWD just finished the older version and it took me like 1-2 hours to do so, and it felt like there were 100 rooms Shocked
I swear if you make another adventure like this it will be my death Laughing
Well atleast i know most of the rooms in the new version Very Happy
Zharmad

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Blizgerg, did you happen to update the version number with this newest release? I did a 0.6 a while back without the newest features (dialog).
Blizgerg

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zharmad wrote:
Hey Blizgerg, did you happen to update the version number with this newest release? I did a 0.6 a while back without the newest features (dialog).

Yes, the newest version is 0.7. From what I understand the new version wont show up unless you are part of the adventure authors group or until it is approved. For me the first post lists two things, current version (0.6) and pending version (0.7).
Zharmad

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I've having trouble dowloading the 0.7 version:

While I had the 0.6 version, the update list won't report the new unapproved version (although I just joined the adventures authors group).

So I removed all the useradventure folders and redownloaded everything. But 0.7 won't download properly.

Fost? Maybe it's the same as the problem with SaveHuey?
Fost
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zharmad wrote:
Fost? Maybe it's the same as the problem with SaveHuey?

Yup, it's hosed -sorry. It's a problem with the game and not the download system so only Mark can fix it. He's away this week, but I'm sure he'll be able to fix it pretty quickly once he gets back.
Crussh

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just tried playing the latest version of this and its kinda bugged up, i cant even complete half of it because it crashes the game when i go through certain doors.
Fost
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crussh wrote:
I just tried playing the latest version of this and its kinda bugged up, i cant even complete half of it because it crashes the game when i go through certain doors.

I don't think that's this adventure. I think something odd has happened here with your game.
rayjw99

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:39 am    Post subject: Z1MELODY Reply with quote

Hi, If there is anyone out there can they give me a bit mor help on z1melody. I have tried numerous ways and would appreciate some help beyond what has already been posted or maybe a workround.

Thanks,

Ray
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> User Adventures All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: