FAQ Search
Memberlist Usergroups
  Forum Statistics Register
Moonpod Homepage Starscape Information Mr. Robot Information Free Game Downloads Starscape Highscore Table
Independent Media
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> General View previous topic :: View next topic  

Poll Result
  Whats you most fav type of indie media?  

Games
83%
 83%  [ 5 ]
Flixs (movies)
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Music
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Literature
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
All of the above!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
None of the above!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6  

Author

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:05 am    Post subject: Independent Media Reply with quote

Talk about you fav indie stuff and see what others like.
Vyseblues

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:22 am    Post subject: My other fav indie games Reply with quote

There are plenty of other indie game I like besides Mr.Robot. Well, one of them Ive been playing recently is a game called "Little Fighters" part deux. The game is lots O fun and it's free and online compatible. You can check the game out here ( this game is for mature audiences only, due to blood):

http://www.lf2.net/

Another game I like is a game called "Bloodmasters", which is a arcade styled top-down person shooter ( i'm not sure that's a way to properly describe the game, but i don't know any other way. Razz ). Anyways, the game is also online compatible ( actually it's the only way you can play the game besides LAN). I must warn you that the game is for mature audiences due to the blood and slight gore.

http://www.bloodmasters.com/

Spoiler (highlight to read):
there's a cheat for Little Fighters2 that allows you to play the extra characters and play a harder mode, type in "lf2.net" in the main menu of the game.
Inane

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't read much in the first place, mainstream movies appease me, and I have pay no attention to genres or labels in music, I simply listen to a ton of random **** in a record store, and buy anything I like.

That leaves indie games Smile.
My favorite indie games are Lugaru and Immortal Defense
Lugaru is a GREAT game, where the weakest enemy is the same strength as you. It's got a great and innovative combat system.
Immortal Defense is a a tower defense game, that's about 1000x better then any other tower defense.
It's also got a story! A good one!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: