FAQ Search
Memberlist Usergroups
  Forum Statistics Register
Moonpod Homepage Starscape Information Mr. Robot Information Free Game Downloads Starscape Highscore Table
Frustrated! Need help jumping
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Mr.Robot View previous topic :: View next topic  
 Author

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:32 pm    Post subject: Frustrated! Need help jumping Reply with quote

I'm in room H1R12 where you first talk to Orgus. Asimov has to jump to a floating platform and then over to Orgus. I get him to the very very edge and he still falls in the water and gets hurt. Is there a double jump I don't know about? Hope someone can give me some advice--my lives are getting all used up!

Thanks

Nancy
Poo Bear
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There isn't a double jump.

First thing to try is altering the control system, some people like using keys, x360 game pads and others like the mouse. I personally find jumps easier with keys. Find what's best for you.

Another thing to remember is that you need to hold down that jump button to get maximum jump height. Hold it down until Asimov reaches the top of his jump and then is just starting to fall. Obviously you can let go sooner if you just want to do a little jump.

Also, try practising jumping off edged platforms. Sometimes people are jumping earlier than they really need to.

Hope that helps Smile
punman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make sure you have a running head start. Get Asimov running towards the platform and then press and hold jump at the very last instant. You can get some practice by finding a 2-tile wide gap that isn't over water and jumping back and forth.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Mr.Robot All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: