FAQ Search
Memberlist Usergroups
  Forum Statistics Register
Moonpod Homepage Starscape Information Mr. Robot Information Free Game Downloads Starscape Highscore Table
Help with room z1R38
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Mr.Robot View previous topic :: View next topic  
 Author

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:19 pm    Post subject: Help with room z1R38 Reply with quote

Just bought Mr. Robot and I am enjoying it immensely. Great game, and I love how it combines puzzle play with some action.

Okay, so with room z1R38: I understand that the initial trick is to get a crate onto the first button on the upper platform (in the far left corner) to get the water to initially rise. However, HOW do I get one of the smaller, rounded crates up there? I presume I need to push them over to the lifts, but none of the crates are placed as such in the default room setting for Asimov to be able to get behind them and push them toward the lifts...I can only seem to push them off into the pit area. I know the answer is staring me in the face, but am completely stumped. How do I get this room started?! Thanks for the tips and hints.
Poo Bear
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.moonpod.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=2961

Some discussion on that over here, does that help?
Cosmosis

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, poohbear. Unfortunately, I already checked out that post and it looks like it discusses what to do once you reach the higher areas in the middle...I can't even get that far. I need to be able (again, presumably, unless I am just overthinking this and/or completely dumb...) to get a crate up to the first platform high on the upper left (level with the platform Asimov enters the room from), but can't seem to figure out how to get any of the available crates from their default positions up onto the lifts. Any thoughts or hints?
Cosmosis

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I solved the room. I knew I was missing something obvious...in this case the fact that Asimov is able to push three stacked rounded crates. Thanks for the hints!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Mr.Robot All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: