FAQ Search
Memberlist Usergroups
  Forum Statistics Register
Moonpod Homepage Starscape Information Mr. Robot Information Free Game Downloads Starscape Highscore Table
Will this be on Steam?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Word Pirate View previous topic :: View next topic  
 Author

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:15 am    Post subject: Will this be on Steam? Reply with quote

I don't see Pirate Princess available on Steam yet, and was wondering if/when it would be available there.

I'm a huge fan of your games, and will buy this one through your website if I must, but I greatly prefer Steam for my game-purchasing if possible. I'm an IT consultant, so I'm constantly reinstalling my laptop to test the latest OS or switch between Windows and Linux distributions, and Steam lets me keep my games organized and easily re-downloadable after a fresh install.

I'll sometimes go 6 months or a year without playing a game and forgetting about it, only to have to dig through e-mails to find my login info for the publisher's download pages to re-download games, and find that Steam makes it far more accessible (especially looking at the "my games" list and remembering a forgotten gem.
Poo Bear
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steam is a bit of an enigma, it took about 2 years for the first two games to get on it. So I can't say that it will never appear on Steam, but I think it could be a long time indeed.

What I would say is that as far as I know nobody has ever ended up unable to play a game they've bought. Whenever anyone gets in touch (support@moonpod.com) then I always find a way to track down their account and get them set up again. Not as good as Steam I know, but pretty good.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Word Pirate All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: