FAQ Search
Memberlist Usergroups
  Forum Statistics Register
Moonpod Homepage Starscape Information Mr. Robot Information Free Game Downloads Starscape Highscore Table
Erm... have I broken the game? Spoilers!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Mr.Robot View previous topic :: View next topic  
 Author

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:01 pm    Post subject: Erm... have I broken the game? Spoilers! Reply with quote

Okay, you know in z1c8 where Zelda says 'we can't hack that door, it's got level 2 firewall defences!' or something similar, well...I hacked in anyway, ploughed my way through, and tried to save Raistlin by jumping on a robot's head and hacking him. Everyone blew up, so I tootled off and did some other rooms, but after rolling Orgus' head around, I had to go BACK to the 'unhackable' door control.

Now nothing happens; I fear through my hardcore impatience and 'leet skillz' at hacking I might have broken Mr. Robot's delicate clockwork innards.
Blizgerg

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huh, last I played I remember it not letting me even get into the ghost hack until I'd completed the other stuff.
Poo Bear
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The game is built so you can do things out of order, now, this did become a pretty hefty weight on my back Wink I fixed a lot of bugs related to things being completed in an unexpected sequence, but it wouldn't surprise me to hear you found another. In theory what you did should be fine though, but you were light on details so maybe it was a combination of other things too?

Still, stuck?
McChubs

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the late reply. I'm not sure exactly what to tell you (it's all a bit hazy over the christmas hangover period); you get told you can't hack into that door because it has a level 2 firewall in place, so I went into a couple of other rooms then thought I'd give the hack a bash. Skip ahead, and now I just have a big arrow pointing to the 'you can't hack' room, with green markers in the room you're told to open the airlock. When I went there the first time, I jumped on top of one of the robots surrounding Raistlin and hacked that instead of opening the door, then they all blew up and nothing else happened.
Poo Bear
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a bit confused too Smile

I think iirc that if you screw up the \"open the airlock\" bit you just miss out on an extra robot on your crew (maybe). If you think this is a bug then you could send your game save to supportATmoonpod.com and I could look into it. It's a bit hard to tell from your description exactly where you are and what order you've done things.

I'd suggest having a good look around to see if there some way forward you've missed. Otherwise send me the save file.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Mr.Robot All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: