FAQ Search
Memberlist Usergroups
  Forum Statistics Register
Moonpod Homepage Starscape Information Mr. Robot Information Free Game Downloads Starscape Highscore Table
Stuck in mindr5? Possible spoilers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Mr.Robot View previous topic :: View next topic  
 Author

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:39 am    Post subject: Stuck in mindr5? Possible spoilers. Reply with quote

I went in to room Mindr5, and killed all of the robots that were present. I then went back into the previous room and saved my progress. Then I went back into Mindr5, and discovered that there is seemingly no way to solve the room without those robots that I killed.

I can get to any one of the three islands in Mindr5 that contain the stuff I apparently need to continue with the level, but there's then no way to get back off the island.

I've explored around the level a little more, and can't find anything else to try (any alternate paths or whatever).

So now my game is effectively over?

Resetting to the last waypoint obviously doesn't help, since the last waypoint was saved after I killed the robots. Similarly, resetting the room doesn't bring the robots back.

Am I just screwed? Or is there perhaps a way to reset to an earlier waypoint?

Or, alternately, is there actually a way to solve Mindr5 without the robots?

I would hate to start the game over, seemingly so close to the end.

Thanks for any help.
aaii

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In case it matters: The thing I can find that looks the most like a version number says "1.26ST".
Poo Bear
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh dear. All is not lost! Providing you can afford to waste some extra lives. There are three lockers in this room and you need what is in them. If you can push a crate as near to the locker as possible (next to it on the other side of the fire wall) then you can jump directly across next to the locker. Now, you obviously won't be able to get back, you'll die trying. BUT if you grab what is in the locker first then you'll still have it after you go bang.

The thing is you must have enough lives so you don't fully die, otherwise you'll reload to your last save and lose what you picked up.

So, yes, luckily there is still a way. Good luck, you're almost at the end! Smile

aaii

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you!
aaii

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait, I just tried it, and I think perhaps I'm misunderstanding something:

I had three lives, which I believe is the maximum (right?). I got the first item, died, and still had it. Got the second item, died, and still had both. Got the third item.

Now what? I died, which I think is the only option (right?), after which the game reloaded the last waypoint, and I had none of the three items again.
aaii

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, never mind, I found that I am still able to go back to earlier levels via the teleporter that I came in on; hopefully there's enough energon still left there that I can scrounge up enough for another life after getting one of the three items.

Thanks again!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Mr.Robot All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: