FAQ Search
Memberlist Usergroups
  Forum Statistics Register
Moonpod Homepage Starscape Information Mr. Robot Information Free Game Downloads Starscape Highscore Table
MEEt the fockers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Film Talk View previous topic :: View next topic  

Poll Result
  What do YOU think of the movie?  

not bad...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
absouloutely hilarious!!!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
funny!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I spit on it!
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 3  

Author

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 11:22 am    Post subject: MEEt the fockers Reply with quote

I didnt see the movie yet but i wanted to know some epinions. just vote for how the movie was . AND maybe you can write a short review on it and i will read it carefully!! Smile
Fost
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We saw the trailer when we went to see Blade Trinity - and it was a goodd trailer in that I know I never want to see it.

Probably if you liked the first two you'll like this. I didn't like the first one at all though.

Mind you, I quite like Dustin Hoffman, I think he's chilled out a bit in his old age and is just getting better. We Brits love him since his taxi driver speech at last year's BAFTA awards. He's really good in 'I love (heart?) Huckabees' - a great film - kind of the opposite of Analyze This|Analyze That|Meet The Fockers (In that it's good Wink ). If you didn't like any of the Analyze series, rent I Love Huckabees instead. If you did like the analyze series, you probably won't like Huckabees though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Film Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: