FAQ Search
Memberlist Usergroups
  Forum Statistics Register
Moonpod Homepage Starscape Information Mr. Robot Information Free Game Downloads Starscape Highscore Table
*crying*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Battlescape View previous topic :: View next topic  
 Author

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 12:32 pm    Post subject: *crying* Reply with quote

Why must this game be delayed so?? Sad
WHY??????????????
Fost
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know - sorry! I get the same feeling myself every time I look at some of the models I was looking forward to making for the game.

We could have finished it round about now - but it wouldn't be the game we want it to be. Mr. Robot incorporates certain technologies (mainly clumping lots of objects together into one big object - which is great when you need to display lots of trees for instance). We picked the Mr. Robot design from our design catalogue for this very reason.

So on the negative side - we can't all play it now (I'm looking forward to having my *** handed to me by board members Smile ), but on the positive side:

The game will be far, far better for the delay - there will be some important technologies in place in our game engine that will make the game what we want it to be, and in addition, everything will be production proven in Mr. Robot - which means, for instance, I'll have had more time working out how to get the best from particle systems, and any problems we have will be ironed out. Less time ironing out the problems means more time making the game good Very Happy
Doom III

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah - it sucks that this game is not out yet. mr robo looks good too and i want to beat that while i wait, but battlescape is my first love.

i'll sleep with mr robo, but i will be thinking of battlescape Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Battlescape All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: